Solutions Consultant (Technical Pre Sales | Central Europe)
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest energy firms make better strategic decisions, and have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions.
As the European team continues to expand, we’re looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our Technical Sales team. We require someone who is passionate about the technical and solution aspects of selling software and deeply interested in understanding how the software solutions we provide add huge value for our clients.
You will become the technical/presales lead for named opportunities in Central Europe for Copperleaf and will work as part of a successful team across EMEA.
Location: Germany or Poland
Your role will be based between your home office and clients across Europe, you can expect to be on the road around 20-40% of the time visiting clients (travel restrictions allowing). Your schedule and home location are flexible – balance your time to suit you!
- Working closely with sales and the product development teams to create and position compelling offerings
- Building and configuring solutions to support the sales process
- Completing proposals and responding to RFxs
- Being the technical point of contact within the team for reporting and configuration of our solution.
Product Sales and Demonstrations
- Sales Meetings:
- Presenting our products (slides, demonstrations) at Sales Meetings
- Developing presentation materials
- Demo Management:
- Working with product teams to manage demo content, demo environments, demo scripts, and other technical requirements
- Identifying and managing prospects, including sales strategy to reach a closed sale
- Attending conferences/trade shows and working in Copperleaf’s booth to interact with prospects and provide ad hoc demonstrations as required
- Developing technical solutions, project scoping, and enterprise architecture for prospective customers
- Designing process improvements and help prospects visualize how Copperleaf solutions would fit in their enterprise
- Providing input towards product advancements to meet emerging and competitive requirements in the marketplace
- You have a genuine interest in our market! We consider ourselves industry experts and our Solutions Consultants continually develop expertise in the asset management domain, decision analytics, the business and technical challenges of our customers’ vertical markets.
- You know how to explain and teach concepts to a variety of stakeholders, and cater your presentation to their abilities and background
- You’re a natural presenter - engaging and dynamic
- You’re consultative, and know to influence, advise, and mediate
- You have a strong team spirit, viewing ultimate success as that of the group, not the individual
- You can think on the fly, dynamically navigating from problem to solution on your feet and in the same breath
- You’re focused on the success of our team, partners and clients
- You have business fluency in English and knowledge of the Central European market
You’re a Solutions Consultant with one or more of the following attributes:
- Experience in software pre-sales with a complex product
- Before becoming a technical sales professional, you may have gained experience in software implementation
- Subject matter expertise in our business domain; asset management and/or electricity, gas, water, transportation, etc.
- Experience implementing software would be a benefit
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical/engineering field
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills.
What’s it like here?
We’ve been building our EMEA team since 2014, and now have over 45 amazing team members across the UK, EU and Middle East. We are a dynamic and disruptive organisation offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation, focussed on enabling our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure, one decision at a time
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We’re a world-class team of innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what’s possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success. We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Copperleaf’s culture and play a vital role in our growth strategy. We are committed to ensuring that everyone feels a sense of belonging and can contribute to their maximum potential. Our differences are the reason great things happen here. If you are an applicant in need of accommodations or special assistance throughout the interview process, please submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org