Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
As a Technical Information Security individual contributor, you will play a crucial role in our Information Security team, contributing to its success through your technical leadership and expertise. In this senior-level position, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of high-impact security solutions and strategies, ensuring that our organization stays ahead of the ever-evolving cybersecurity landscape.
This role demands a strong foundation in AWS cloud security, as well as a balance of technical expertise and communication skills. You will need to apply your experience and knowledge to ensure that our cloud-based infrastructure is secure, highly available, and resilient to attack.
As a cloud security architect, you will be relied upon to provide guidance and technical leadership to various teams within the organization. You must be comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, from technical staff to senior management. This requires the ability to translate technical concepts into clear and concise language that non-technical stakeholders can understand.
You will also be responsible for leading the architectural design and implementation of new security initiatives and establishing meaningful KPIs for team performance & SLAs, with a mindset of continuous improvement. As the subject matter expert on security policies, standards, requirements, and reference architectures, you will create and update them as necessary to ensure the organization remains secure and compliant.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a security architecture role, with a strong emphasis on cloud security architecture, specifically with AWS.
- Familiarity with application security concepts such as SAST/DAST/S-SDLC is also required
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and effectively communicate with both technical staff and executives is crucial.
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Medical, Dental and Psychology benefits
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Voucher program for Transportation, Meals & Childcare
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home with a remote stipend, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career.
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.