Coactive makes it easy to search, filter, and analyze visual content. Increasingly image and video data captures the content we watch, the products we buy, and the work we do, and already represents 80% of internet traffic. But rather than being an asset, visual content is often a tax or even a liability because it is so hard to work with and understand. Coactive solves this by bringing structure to unstructured data. Rather than spending months (or years) building complex infrastructure, data teams can unlock the value of their visual data in minutes to power use cases such as content understanding and moderation, search, and analytics.
Coactive was founded by experts who shaped the fields of high-performance deep learning and data-centric AI. We have the scars from building and working with the first generation of modern machine learning systems at Google, Meta (formerly Facebook), Pinterest, eBay, Lyft, and other leading organizations. Through our decades of experience, we have developed a playbook to democratize the toughest parts of machine learning systems; no PhD required.
As a solutions engineer with a specialization in machine learning, you will be the linchpin bridging sales, customer success, and engineering. Your primary goal is to address customers' critical needs through our cutting-edge ML technologies while emphasizing exceptional customer service. Collaborating closely across multiple teams, you'll champion the adoption of Coactive's products and ensure seamless integration into our clients' workflows.
What you’ll do:
- Provide comprehensive technical support to sales and customer success, establishing a robust feedback loop for product enhancement
- Develop and deliver top-tier technical content tailored for enterprise clients (e.g., video tutorials, sector-specific demonstrations, documentation, etc.)
- Lead and execute successful Proof-of-Value engagements for clients
- Plan and conduct technical workshops for both existing and prospective clients
- Act as a liaison among internal teams, advocating for prospects, and relaying valuable insights gathered from field engagements
- Maintain meticulous documentation and streamlined processes to facilitate efficient collaboration
- Occasional travel to customer sites and industry conferences may be required
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience
- Over 2 years of practical experience in Python, Java, C++, or similar languages at a production level
- Proficiency in data infrastructure and ML tools like PyTorch, TensorFlow, scikit-learn, MLflow, Spark, and Ray
- Demonstrated experience providing technical guidance and support in customer calls & interactions, addressing product usage needs, and resolving issues
- Track record in developing pre and post-sales materials; eagerness to mentor and educate fellow Solutions Engineers and Account Executives
- Ability to navigate clients toward value-driven solutions, enhancing enterprise product usage.
- Proficiency in creating tools for non-technical teams and adapting to a rapidly evolving startup environment
- Minimum of 2+ years of customer-facing enterprise sales experience
- Prior experience as a machine learning engineer would be advantageous
What you can expect from us:
This is a hybrid position based in San Jose, California.
The estimated annual base salary for this position is between $125,000-$156,000.*
At Coactive, cash salary is only one part of our total compensation package. Other benefits for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Market leading equity grants
- 100% medical, dental, & vision coverage for you
- Medical, dental, & vision partially covered for your dependents
- Unlimited PTO
- A workspace allowance
- Social events ranging from book clubs, happy hours, and hiking to board game nights and games of Mario Kart.
Further, you can expect a supportive work environment from us. We build products, but we develop people.
Join us in revolutionizing how businesses harness the power of machine learning to unlock the potential of unstructured data. If you're passionate about driving innovation and delivering unparalleled customer experiences, we'd love to have you on board.
*Actual pay is dependent on an individual candidate’s professional background, experience, skills and qualifications, as well as market demand and business demands. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting.
We embrace and celebrate the diversity of our employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.