WHO ARE WE?
We are a bunch of super enthusiastic, passionate, and highly driven people, working to achieve a common goal! We believe that work and the workplace should be joyful and always buzzing with energy!
CloudSEK, one of India’s most trusted Cyber security product companies, is on a mission to build the world’s fastest and most reliable AI technology that identifies and resolves digital threats in real-time. The central proposition is leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to create a quick and reliable analysis and alert system that provides rapid detection across multiple internet sources, precise threat analysis, and prompt resolution with minimal human intervention.
Founded in 2015, headquartered at Singapore, we are proud to say that we’ve grown at a frenetic pace and have been able to achieve some accolades along the way, including:
- Launch of our first product in 2016.
- Earning our pre-series A funding in 2018.
- Receiving multiple awards including the prestigious Excellence Award for being the Security Product Company of the Year in 2020.
- Receiving the Series A funding from MassMutual Ventures in 2021 with a total investment of $10million.
CloudSEK’s Product Suite:
- CloudSEK XVigil constantly maps a customer’s digital assets, identifies threats and enriches them with cyber intelligence, and then provides workflows to manage and remediate all identified threats including takedown support.
- A powerful Attack Surface Monitoring tool that gives visibility and intelligence on customers’ attack surfaces. CloudSEK's BVigil uses a combination of Mobile, Web, Network and Encryption Scanners to map and protect known and unknown assets.
- CloudSEK’s Contextual AI SVigil identifies software supply chain risks by monitoring Software, Cloud Services, and third-party dependencies.
About The Role:
We are looking for dynamic Account Executive – North American Market who has the passion for sales and a hunger to achieve targets. You will be a part of a growing, high-performance team that delivers world-class results.
- Key focus will be to own a set of accounts in a given territory, land new logos, build account growth, territory plans and execute the same.
- Build account and territory plans to map stakeholders, identify relevant personas and build a plan to land or expand (upsell and cross-sell)
- Prospect via cold calling, highly personalised emails and social media to generate leads and pipeline.
- Employ a value based solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute all phases of the pipeline, and push deals through the sales cycle towards closure.
- Generate sales revenue through closing hunting and/or farming business; Build and manage your sales pipeline for strong coverage ratios; achieve quarterly revenue targets with monthly pacing
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from customer engagement, solution development and contract negotiation; meet or exceed quarterly revenue quota. Develop executive relationships to expand revenue potential.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering, Threat Analyst, Customer success, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance and Legal teams.
- Listen to the ever changing customer and market needs to share insights with product and marketing team
- Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve key sales management processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management and KPI reporting
- Maintain excellent data discipline in the CRM for your book of business and forecast with accuracy
- 7+ Relevant High-Tech B2B Sales experience with 3+ into SaaS / Cloud Digital Sales / Cybersecurity covering at least 1 global region experience.
- Excellent Communication skills with Consultative Value Driven Sale Account Management with End-End Sales accountability in driving and overachieving defined New Acquisition sales target for the Territory.
- Cybersecurity sales experience.
- Experience selling to C-Suite
- Understanding of the SaaS business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience.
- Strong track record of consistently achieving quota
- Experience with full lifecycle of sales from prospecting, lead generation (cold calling, emails, LinkedIn), qualification, solution definition to closing and account growth
- Exposure to tools around Sales Engagement, Social Selling, CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot) and Data Provider (ZoomInfo, Lusha)
Benefits of Joining CloudSEK
We provide an environment where you can develop and enhance your skills while delivering meaningful work that matters. You’ll be rewarded a competitive salary as well as a full spectrum of generous perks and incentives which include:
- Flexible working hours. Also we follow the Hybrid work model here.
- Generous medical insurance cover for yourself and your family/dependents.
- Food, unlimited snacks and drinks are all available while at office.
- Located in the heart of Bangalore City, Indiranagar, which serves as a hub for all of the city's exciting outlets and our campus is totally pet-friendly! :)
And, the finest part is yet to come! Every now and then we ensure to unwind and have a good time together, which involves games, fun, and soulful music. Feel free to show off your artistic side here!