Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the role
You will be a manager of 3-8 sales managers, each of whom manages a team of SDRs.
- You listen to the sales reps' calls, read their emails, and immerse yourself in their numbers.
- You optimize sales processes in a targeted way to move key sales metrics. For example, you may:
- Adjust qualifying standards to attract prospects that are more likely to convert into active customers.
- Create a system of accountability to create more frequent follow up with accounts and generate more meetings.
- You report sales metrics clearly. When you notice clues, you re-cut the data and dig deeper in order to unearth insights.
- You develop sales manager by coaching and training them on how to coach and train their reps. Your feedback is clear, and your assessments are nuanced.
- You hold your team accountable for strong sales inputs.
You’re an excellent candidate if:
- You hold yourself and others to high standards.
- You are strong with data.
- You’re proficient with analytics and reporting tools. SQL is a bonus but not required. You should, though, be comfortable making pivot tables.
- You write clearly.
- You’re a strong judge of sales skill.
- Experience in sales and management are a strong bonus but not required. Candidates with experience in other fields (e.g., business development, strategy and operations, product management) can be successful in the role.
To learn more about Clipboard Health’s company values, see here.