Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will contact health care facilities to sell our talent services. You will be responsible for a collection of facilities. You will:
- Call and email these facilities,
- Gather names, emails, and phone numbers of key stakeholders at these facilities, and
- Speak with those stakeholders to understand their needs and the inner workings of each facility.
Your goal is to set appointments with decision-makers who need our staffing services.
- Proven top performer in previous sales roles. You consistently achieved your quota and were in the top 20% of your peers
- Grit, stamina, and persistence despite facing rejection
- Eagerness to learn
- Excellent verbal English skills
- Stable Internet connection and a quiet place to work from.
- Ability to work during normal business hours during a time zone in the continental United States
Why should you apply?
- We’re fully remote. Say goodbye to long commutes.
- Great pay
- Consistent 40-hour workweek
- You will dramatically improve lives by helping health care professionals to find much-needed work opportunities.
- You’ll experience the fast pace of a high-growth tech startup.
- Our team is globally distributed. You will work with coworkers from all around the world.
- This is a launchpad to other opportunities within the organization. Sales Development Representatives have been promoted to many positions, including Account Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Trainer, and positions in customer support.
- Consistent feedback and coaching will be provided. We intend to teach you fundamental skills that will carry you through this job and the rest of your career.
Salary is based on experience and location