Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
As a Remote Account Executive at Clipboard Health, you will be responsible for contacting and selling our talent services to nursing facilities and clinics within your geographic area (usually a US metropolitan area).
Account Executives are responsible for signing up healthcare facilities by generating and nurturing leads and guiding customers through the sales process. You will send and get contracts signed, maintain customer relationships, and upsell customer accounts over time (most of our clients buy more from us after they sign). If you are a strong communicator, creative thinker, energetically persistent, and have a knack for getting things done, Clipboard Health is the place for you to do the best work of your career.
- Use a combination of phone calls, emails, LinkedIn, and any other means to generate leads into skilled nursing facilities and close them with signed contracts.
- Manage prospects by articulating Clipboard Health’s unique value proposition.
- Measure top-of-funnel effectiveness and prepare statistics for weekly analysis.
- Generate net new opportunities via other channels such as webinars, company-sponsored conferences/meetups, and more.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Comfort and experience with cold calling and lead generation
- Excellent telephone presence, communication skills, and creative thinking on your feet
Salary is based on experience and location.