Cars.com is a leader in the automotive digital marketplace. Since 1997, we have built our B2B and B2C brand to preeminent status in the industry. While enjoying great stability, we continue to grow. Our workforce has more than doubled since 2006, and our revenue has increased more than 150% in that same time. Our highly-engaged workforce enjoys our dedication to work/life balance, wellness and career growth as well as a rich set of employee programs. We’re big enough to provide abundant resources and small enough for employees to make an immediate impact.
As the Associate Account Manager, you will provide support to the Account Management Team to fulfill initiatives and meet key commitments in the business. This role will have set responsibilities as well as ad hoc requests and the person will play a key part in assisting the business needs of the Operations Department.
- Data Entry to support customer’s products
- Work cases from SalesForce Queue
- Work with different departments on special projects for the organization
- Audit Creatives on site for Quality Assurance
- Fulfill Reporting requests
- Achieve set Service Level Agreements
- Effectively work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
- Learn new systems and processes in a short amount of time
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to successfully work independently and as a productive member of a team
- Positive, customer first attitude