Associate Recruiter - Generalist
Here at CARS our goal is to elevate the car shopping experience for everyone. We are a digital automotive marketplace for car buyers and sellers, continuously working to transform the car shopping experience to be transparent, convenient, and empowering by providing shoppers with the data, resources and digital tools needed to make informed buying decisions and seamlessly connect with automotive retailers. In a rapidly changing market, we enable dealerships and OEMs with innovative technical solutions and data-driven intelligence to better reach and influence ready-to-buy shoppers, increase inventory turn and gain market share.
CARS has four amazing companies under it's umbrella: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, and FUEL
You are an organized, effective, agile, recruiting force who can quickly assess, plan and attack your open req workload, while also building rapport and relationships with your internal & external customers. You are passionate about creating a positive experience for your internal customers (hiring managers), but also for your external customers (candidates) throughout the entire recruiting life cycle. You thrive in a remote setting & enjoy working in a fast-paced, rapid-growth company; and want to be part of a distributed, yet collaborative, high-performing recruiting team.
About the role:
- Serve as a recruiting partner across a variety of departments at CARS; this will include, but will not be limited to, Finance & Accounting, Customer Success/Support, Account Management, Digital Advertising, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the specific needs for each open requisition, providing a consultative approach to filling each open job requisition.
- Serve as the primary recruiter & take full ownership of assigned reqs; ~10-20+ reqs at any given time.
- Provide full-lifecycle recruitment services on your assigned reqs -- from job intake with the hiring manager, to preliminary phone screens, communication of interview processes with our recruiting coordinators, to rolling out offers, plus pre-onboarding services for new hires.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns for difficult to fill roles.
- Strategically utilize LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social networks, technology community events, meet-ups and other research methods to source passive candidates.
- Proactively build talent pipelines.
- Have or are passionate about learning how to develop a unique personal brand through strategically targeted in-market events and online channels (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Assist with coordinating and organizing recruiting efforts while working closely with stakeholders requirements, updates, processes, and timelines (e.g., Recruiting, hiring managers, etc).
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain high standards for all work performed.
- 1 – 3 years as a full lifecycle recruiter.
- A positive attitude & a solutions focused approach to problem solving & collaboration across a distributed team.
- Bachelor's Degree; or related recruiting experience.
- Professional experience working within an Applicant Tracking System / CRM & maintaining well-documented notes/updates; preferably Greenhouse.
- Strong organizational skills, with a high attention to detail, and excellent follow through.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working on own initiative, under limited supervision.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work as a self-starter in a remote work environment.
- Proficiency in G-Suite & Slack highly preferred.