At Cars.com, we help shoppers meet their perfect car match, and people find their perfect career match. As one of the top places to work in Chicago, according to The Chicago Tribune, Built-In Chicago and others, we pride ourselves on a culture of growth and innovation.
Cars.com has revolutionized the automotive industry for both shoppers and sellers through technology and solutions for buyers and sellers alike. We never shy away from a challenge, move fast, collaborate across functions to approach problems from every angle. We’ve built a culture that’s second-to-none and share core values that keep everyone working full-speed at the same goals with the same open, outcome-driven and bold attitudes.
Cars.com is a CARS brand. CARS includes the following brands: Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater, FUEL. Learn more here!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
FUEL:IMV is looking for an analytical and self motivated individual for our Fuel Performance Management team. This individual must love working with people, building relationships, and be driven by client success.
The following will be just a few of the responsibilities you will be assigned:
- Deep dive into In Market Video (IMV) campaign results to proactively provide feedback and recommendations to client-facing teams and internal media buying teams.
- Own a book of business that you maintain monthly (and as needed) regarding campaign performance, reporting, and recommendations based on performance and trends.
- Be the main point of contact for clients and the CARS sales organization in regards to all things reporting and performance.
- Analyze product performance and generate insights to ensure continued success.
- Communicating critical information to the internal team (FUEL core team and respective CARS Sales Rep).
- Work with the FUEL team to strategize for optimization of client campaigns.
- Self motivated, organized and detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and time management skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure, while balancing and prioritizing demand in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effectively communicates with internal sales team, outside clients, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
- Must be able to multi-task, while maintaining attention-to-detail
Experience and Education:
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, digital media and/or client relations.
- Expertise in Google Analytics and G-Suite, or similar applications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.