The ML Engineering and Big Data team at Cars.com is responsible for building a variety of data products that provide intelligent curation of our content to online cars shoppers, and superior analytics and insights to our partners. At the core of these products are sophisticated ML algorithms and large data pipelines.
The product and engineering teams are highly data driven, making extensive use of A/B testing and ML to launch and ramp up new experiments in a lean/agile environment. Come join us and be part of the ride as we build the future at Cars.com!
We value Engineering Leaders who have:
- 4+ years of hands-on technical management experience
- 8+ years of relevant engineering work experience
- Background in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Extensive experience with A/B experimentation and data/metric-driven product development.
- Proven technical leadership in developing highly scalable big data and ML systems in production
- Proven track record of hiring and building high performance teams
- Passionate about developing team members with experience coaching and mentoring engineers and analysts in their careers
- A demonstrated passion for working with data at scale and empowering organizations through data
- Been actively involved in setting data product strategy
- Bonus: Direct experience in building consumer data products