Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there… Do you want to join us?
- Oversee the daily operations of the Micro Mobility business line of Cabify in Madrid city.
- Train and recruit the street operation team members.
- Shift planning and reporting.
- Implement initiatives and optimice processes related with the operational tasks
- Be an analytic, quantitative and resultive individual.
- Be comfortable working with multidisciplinary teams and being proactive to propose innovative solutions
- Be the head of the street operational team of the micro mobility business line in Madrid.
- Get feedback from team members as Operations Manager
- Supervision and analysis of operational KPIs
- Communicate effectively with the Lead Operations Manager.
- Think out of the box to bring new ideas of process improvements that will make the difference and improve efficiency.
- Implement projects to improve the quality of KPIs such as cost per battery change and maintenance costs.
- Ensure the fleet and operational excellence
Our Ideal candidate has:
- Great alignment with our principles, we take this very seriously.
- Have previous experience fleet management
- Good communicator with ability and agility to solve problems
- Highly motivated to work for a startup
- Advance Excel and Data analysis
- Stay creative, propose ideas
- University degree (Bachelor Engineering, ADE, Master in management and similars)
- Fluent in English (desirable)
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘killing it!’ You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, ambitious, and experienced miracle-makers who spread the Cabify footprint and landscape with energy, positivity and lots of passion. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Excellent Salary conditions.
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Hybrid Remote (Model).
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular team events.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Annual budget for training.
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
- A pet room ,so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!