Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 89 cities across Spain and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
- This person will be responsible to lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce deployment. improving processes and adoption using the CRM platform and all other sales tools. He / she works closely with the head of Ennablement, head of sales operation, Salesforce Developer, and other stakeholders (Product team , Digital , CRM to identify develop and deploy new business processes. Main responsabiity is cordination executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, training and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Administer and support the Salesforce platform and other sales tools (adding new users, reports and dashboards, custom objects, creating new fields, record types, modifying page layouts, approval processes)
- Provide day-to-day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce
- Manage the Salesforce ticket support
- Support integrations and 3rd party applications and solutions
- Manage roles, profiles, and permission sets for users, Implement, maintain, and enhance Salesforce customizations such as security, sharing and visibility, approval processes, lightning components, process builder, validation rules and reporting
- Promote and maintain data integrity by analyzing data and by taking the appropriate steps to ensure good practices are followed (validation rules, matching rules, and duplicate rules)
- Work with business stakeholders ( global , local) to understand current and future business priorities, strategic roadmaps, and reporting needs
What we’re looking for:
- Has at least 2 year experience as a salesforce administrator (implementing projects)
- 1 year experience as a Business Analyst (desirable).
- Administration experience in a large Salesforce environment (200+ users)
- Experience on Marketing Cloud is desirable
- Solid understanding of Sales and Service cloud functionality
- Expert in declarative configuration (i.e. Process builder, flows, workflows, validations, formula fields etc.)
- Highly experience around creating complex reports, dashboards and documenting processes
- Advanced skills in manipulating(update, upload, merge) data on Salesforce system
- Has experience of using the Salesforce Data loader for export, insert, upsert and update
- Has a high level of understanding of broad data quality protocols and an ability to view data quality and integrity from a global perspective
- Holds relevant Salesforce qualification (desirable).
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, experienced marketing professionals who spread the word about Cabify with energy, positivity and passion.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!