Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go... fancy joining us?
The design team
We are a distributed team of 29 designers with different skills among multiple geographies across Spain. We are divided into 3 main areas: Product Design, Core Design, and Marketing Design, and we are integrated into different squads with the aim of devising, designing, and developing the entire experience of our products, brands, campaigns, and comms.
We work daily with user research and data teams that help us to make better decisions based on people and data, and maintain a close relationship with product managers and developers in order to validate and put into production well-designed and well-executed experiences.
We see ourselves as a humble and fun team self-demanding and committed and we are looking for ways to have fun together doing design-related activities such as: learning from others in our Design Workshops, providing feedback at our Design Rodeos, and evolving our Design System in our Mobile, Desktop, Advertising, and Comms Glues. This helps us to continue improving as a team, to get to know each other more on the personal side, and build strengths that help us professionally.
As a Marketing Designer at Cabify, you will work on the Marketing Design vertical. We expect you to keep evolving the visual expression of our campaigns and create beautiful creativities.
The Marketing Design vertical has a transversal impact in all the growth teams in the company, helping with design for the different audiences such as riders, drivers, and businesses in all the acquisition, engagement, and awareness campaigns. We have different design systems and processes tailored to those needs.
We are involved in a large number of projects in constant evolution. Some examples of the projects you will face at Cabify on your day-to-day:
- You’ll work along with a copywriter, taking part in digital campaigns for all our markets.
- Understand the company's needs and provide creative designs for transactional, comms, and marketing campaigns.
- Animate your creativity for video media formats.
- Learn new tools for upcoming platforms like Instagram filters or TikTok.
- Help evolve our internal marketing design system.
- Know the metrics, understand why a campaign doesn't work, and improve it by working closely with our stakeholders.
- Work and collaborate closely with the Core, Brand, and Product Design teams to collaborate.
- Learn from your mates in different disciplines like interaction, illustration, or typography.
- Share your deep knowledge in a specific field within the team.
What we are looking for
If you are interested, we think that you would be a good fit if you have:
- Great alignment with our principles.
- A degree in Graphic Design, Creative Advertising, or a related field.
- At least 2+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of design tools such as Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite, specially After Effects.
- A portfolio that shows us your talent.
- Strong interest in digital and social media platforms, specially TikTok.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity, with an eye for detail and a creative mindset.
- High level of communication as we work along several teams.
- Ability to create and document design deliverables in a clean, precise, and ordered manner.
- Last and most important, humble attitude and motivation to work with a passionate team.
And some more bonus points:
- Experience working in an advertising agency.
- Eager to get involved in creating video content (Yes, sometimes we appear on our own commercials).
- You know how to invest your time to get the most out of it to produce an impact.
- You are able to receive feedback and think critically about your work.
- You have experience working with remote team members.
* For sure, you don't need to check all the boxes to be a good match.
What's like working at Cabify?
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our high-performance team:
💶 Excellent salary conditions L2 - 9.600.000 - 14.200.000 Annual ARG Pesos.
🏥 Plan de medicina prepaga OSDE
🎟️ Benefits and discounts with Club LA NACIÓN
🏝️Cabify days: An extra week of holiday
🙌 Full remote role, but if you prefer an hybrid model you can choose to work in our Buenos Aires office
⌚Flexible work environment & hours.
🙌Regular team events.
🚗Cabify staff free rides.
🚀Personal development programs based on our career paths.
🧘♀️ iFeel: Free access to the iFeel platform, so you can take care of your emotional well-being through therapy sessions.
📐Coursera: your own license in Coursera to take as many courses as you wish and continue developing your skills.
💻All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability. Join us!