Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that's what we're doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we've still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech 'unicorn'. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we're determined to keep our 'start-up' spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It's been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we're going to turn our vision into a reality, we're going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Help define and perform end-to-end analysis and tests on our campaigns and feature
- Help analyze funnels, KPIs in order to improve User Experience, user conversion and user retention.
- Assisting in the elaboration of reports and analysis to help make decisions that have real impact on the business.
- Supporting the planning and execution of Global Projects.
What we're looking for:
- 2 years experience in growth marketing, entrepreneurship, consultancy or operations strategy
- Detail-oriented, self-starter and team player with listening capabilities.
- Interest in growth marketing, entrepreneurship, consultancy or operations strategy, previous experience in these fields is a plus
- Background in analytics applied to business problems (SQL and Tableau experience preferred) Logical thinking, analytical mindset BS in Engineering, Economics, or Business.
- Spanish and English speaker.
About the team you'll work with:
You'll join a fantastic team of bright, experienced professionals who spread the word about Cabify with energy, positivity and passion.
The good stuff:
We're a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
Flexible work environment & hours Regular fun team events Cabify staff discount Personal development programmes Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare A pet room so you don't have to leave your furry friend at home All the gear you need - just bring yourself. And last but not least...free coffee!