Do you want to change the world? At Movo, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, providing mopeds, kick-scooters and more to come at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us? We're looking for an experienced Payments Analyst to help improve our Movo rider experience.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
What will YOU do at MOVO?
- Investigate potential and confirmed declines cases and take appropriate remediation actions.
- Stay up to date on payments trends to ensure recognition of matching patterns and report them accordingly.
- Respond to user contacts in regards to payment issues.
- Escalate cases that require a higher level of expertise or approval accordingly.
- Identify opportunities to develop and enhance internal policies and tools. Create business cases and use the designated channels to bubble up these requests to Management and Product stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for using the existing processes, tools and communication channels to mitigate losses and increase authorization rates.
- Communicate with the product teams on the development of the infrastructure necessary to increase auth rates enhance online safety in the platform.
- Monitor payments processing performance to detect, deep-dive and timely report any incidents that may impact the capability for riders to use the service or for the business to successfully capture transactions.
- Work with internal stakeholders as well as third parties to pinpoint the root cause of any reported issues, resolve them and implement the necessary corrective/preventative measures.
- Manage and configure third party platforms, be the main point of contact in case of alerts.
- Report to the Global Head of Payments and Payment Manager.
- Open accounts with payment solutions.
This is YOU:
- Education: a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 or 3 years of payments experience in e-commerce.
- Strong investigative and internet research skills. Ability to analyze data.
- Demonstrable, strong knowledge of MS-Office / Google, and advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Understanding and/or working experience in business intelligence tools such as Tableau, and writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge or previous experience administering Zendesk, a plus
- Language: Spanish and English fluency, it's a must, knowledge of another language, a plus.
Also YOU are:
- Integrity to maintain high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and customer service skills.
- Ability to organize and work independently with rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Strong written (email) interpersonal communication skills. Strong negotiation skills to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to detect vulnerabilities in product features.
- Capacity and initiative to suggest improvements and bring proposals forward to improve processes and tools in a solution oriented manner.
As a MOVOer you will enjoy…
Flexible work environment & hours
Regular fun team events
Movo staff discount - Cabify discount
Personal development programs (Internals and externals)
All the gear you need - just bring yourself
**We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change**