Do you want to change the world?
At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers, providing mobility alternatives such us scooters and moopeds and many others to come, at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal, Brazil and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way.We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
Responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty and increase the Sales of the existing Business base. Responsible to achieve the Monthly GMV results of the B2B Business.
- Design, plan and control the comercial strategy for new and existing business base and manage accounts to grow and retain business and meet or exceed goals of the Business.
- Act as a link between the company and its clients, offering a reliable and impecable service and thus, to ensure customers satisfaction and Minimize accounts and revenue churn by developing strategies to maintain existing clients. ( Service level) NPS
- Develop strong relationships with customers, ensure the maintainance and increase of net sales and support the marketing team on creating strategies to attract more customers and potentiate the consumption of the existing ones.
- Participate in the planning, development and implementation of sales strategies with the Head of B2B for the achievement of the business results. Define strategies within the sales area and with other areas.
- Establish goals and objectives for all the people of the team and evaluate their performance.
- Drive all the Post sales cycle aspects including new proposals, scope, pricing and contracts negotiations, related to all renewal and new business opportunities.
- Studies Background: Graduated in administration, commercial, administrative or industrial engineering or related carrers.
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing commercial teams.
Previous Experiences:Experience in IT Companies or start up in CS areas or Sales areas
- Experience in IT Companies or start up in CS areas or Sales areas
- Experience coordianting loyalty programs
- Marketing Experience (it will be a differential)
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Restaurant tickets, transport, healthcare, life insurance;
- Flexible work environment & hours;
- Remote working day every week;
- Cabify staff discounts;
- Regular fun team events;
- Birthday Day Off;
- Personal development programmes;
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself;
- Opportunity to work at an international start-up;
- And last but not least...free coffee!