Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go… fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
We are looking for a great Talent Acquisition Manager to be based in our HQ, in Madrid.
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will require proven track record in talent acquisition, which means exposure to a high amount and very fast-paced recruitment environment.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Recruit for all business areas (operations, growth, O&A, B2B, etc in different levels) based ing the head quarters (Global teams)
- Guide and be the main point of contact in the end-to-end cycle of recruitment, including sourcing, pre-screening, interviews, participation in the offer negotiation;
- Train the Hiring Managers for a high quality recruiting process
- Represent Cabify in diverse job fairs in universities and events;
- Keep our Career Page up-to-date, as well as our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Be part of different fronts and projects related to Talent Acquisition according to its need.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or similar;
- At least 4 years of experience in recruitment in fast-paced environments (preferably a start-up).
- Strong experience in sourcing passive candidates in different channels;
- You have an analytical mind and a strategic view of the People area
- You are totally familiarized working with LinkedIn;
- Plus: consultancy experience
- Fluent Spanish and advanced English, with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Sales skills is a plus
- Plus Portuguese
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘always trying to do it better’! You’ll join the People EU team, a fun, engaged and experienced team, who is ready to welcome you and share more about Cabify!
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!