Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing: We make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them through our platform. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs to own a car; but we still have a long way to go before we get there... Do you want to join us?
Founded in 2011, we became the first Spanish tech unicorn. Our global HQ is in Madrid, but you can currently find us in 40+ cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws. Also, as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
So if we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need many more bright, ambitious people to join us! We want people who believe in our culture, our values and our eight core principles.
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Managing weekly Cash Flows
- Leading EU annual treasury budget and quarterly forecasts
- Monitoring EU cash position by week and month
- Monthly reconciliation among Cash Flow, P&L and Balance Consolidated (explaining main impacts and differences)
- Checking Intercompany Reconciliation
- Authorizing weekly/monthly capital to related companies
- Focus on Bad Debt reconciliation (pivate and corporate)
- Optimizing bank account numbers, banks (Global Bank Project), credit cards, treasury responsibles and administrators, organizing the contracts …
- Writing new procedures and following them (monthly supplier payments, new corporate client sales, expenses approvals, etc.)
- Renegociating new terms and conditions (Fraud&Gateways partnership), looking for new services, controlling current costs…
- Optimizing and investing the available money
- Setting treasury reportings by business
- Analysing our pool of providers to re-negotiate conditions / Analysis about payment terms of our customers / Prepare recurrent treasury KPI’s
- Focus on FXR impacts
What we’re looking for:
- Finance Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a multinational company with similar responsibilities in a treasury department
- Previous experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Interested in financial markets and the operation
- High business modelling and analytical skills
- Team management: you're going to work with a direct reporting team, so you should feel comfortable :)
- Advanced level of English is mandatory
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good teamwork player
- Great communication skills being able to influence
- High capacity to organize and plan
- Proactivity is a must
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!