Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way.We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
- Payment gateway management. Producing business analysis reports for the performance of the gateway within all cities.
- Set standards for gateway integration into the business process.
- Deal with the global and local teams for setting up the gateway processes.
- Identify issues, disputes, mismatches, escalating and identifying the next course of action.
- Create new policies and processes. Through deep analytics and careful auditing identify new types of fraud and develop processes to eliminate them from the system.
- Heavy analysis of our marketplace to identify and eliminate fraudulent behavior.
- Work closely with our development and operations team in order to technically optimize existing payment gateways and search for new features in our product which could reduce fraud.
- Manage driver development and help them avoid developing fraudulent behaviors.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of programs and work with management to execute those strategies as efficiently as possible.
- Structure Fraud department to best fit the business needs and Fraud mitigation.
- Map and analyze the existing payment methods, solutions and related market in each country to help define a growth strategy
What we're looking for:
- 3-4 years of Risk Management / business analytics / gateway and fraud management or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, finance, statistics, business or engineering..
- Have a business focused analytical mind.
- Understand the payment gateway market.
- Ability to intuitively engage in any software tool and extract the best it can offer.
- Problem solving skills.
- Project management experience.
- Advanced level proficiency in SQL.
- Agile mindset.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!