Do you want to change the world? At Movo, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, providing mopeds, kick-scooters and more to come at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us? We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to help improve our Movo rider experience.
The Movo product team is responsible for building the Movo app for riders and the app for our chargers. This is a unique opportunity to shape not only the micro-mobility experience for Movo riders, but also to be a part and help shape a completely new mobility industry that's just getting started. In addition to that, this team will work very closely with the Cabify Rider team to help shape what the experience of riding a Movo within the Cabify app should be.
We're looking for someone to:
- Build and lead a product team dedicated to micro-mobility
- Establish product metrics and indicators for success
- Design solutions that meet measurable objectives
- Collaborate with our product designers and developers to advocate for the best experience for our customers
- Interpret customer needs into effective and thoughtful design solutions
- Keep up to date with user research to stay on top of both the business and customer needs.
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team
- Work closely to the Cabify product team to take advantage of all the Cabify platform and services
- 5+ years of product management, product analytics or equivalent experience
- Experience specifically with Product Management for a mobile experience
- An academic background in Data Science or Engineering discipline would be a plus
- Passion for resolving human problems with technology
- Ability to work with ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies
- Ability to define and analyse metrics that inform the success of digital products
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level - within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Good Salary conditions at Product: [55k - 69K]
- Stock options plan
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- MaxiMobility staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidised restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!