Do you want to change the world? At Movo, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, providing mopeds, kick-scooters and more to come at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us? We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to help improve our Movo rider experience.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Implement new functionalities to make Movo the best
- Tackle complex problems regarding asynchronicity, multiple data flows and other fun stuff.
- Deliver a world-class experience to our customers by making a robust, snappy and fun to use app.
- Work closely with several teams, such as Design, Research, Data Science, or Backend to improve our Driver and Rider app.
- Test app functionalities and troubleshooting.
- Constantly maintain our mobile apps and assisting in deploying new features.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Android experience
- Experience with git
- Experience interacting with REST API
- Ability to write unit and UI tests for your code
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment and adapt effectively to change
- Previously published Google Play app
- Experience with RxKotlin or any other Reactive technology
- Our applications are built in Kotlin, we follow the SOLID principles and use a clean architecture implementation, therefore it would a bonus if you have experience with this also.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Salary ranges: [Senior Android Engineer 43k-55k, Principal Android Engineer 55k - 69K, Senior Principal Android Engineer from 69K]
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!