Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
You´ll be eesponsible to design and implement different retention and re-engagement strategies based on data focused on automated actions to effectively achieve users/drivers. Monitors performance KPIs related to the communications. Improve drivers connection hours/ user recurrency trough automated communications.
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Comms automated to improve business metrics
- Monitor performance, identify and develop possible improvements in the relationship journey
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing/operational activities.
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organisation and its customers/drivers
- Coordinate with global team the execution of CRM/DRM campaigns
What we’re looking for:
- >=1 year experience in a CRM/Email marketing related function
- Graduated in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent education.
- "Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations or new campaigns. Especial focus in drivers.”
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular fun team events.
- Cabify staff discount.
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!