Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go… fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
The Partner Operations Manager is responsible for cultivating and maintaining the relationship with business partners who own and operate the fleets of vehicles and personnel that deliver Cabify’s service to the final user. This is achieved by developing and implementing win-win strategies and plans to increase our partner’s revenues while at the same time guaranteeing Cabify’s consistent quality of service through their operations.
She/He owns the entire Partner Value Proposition that Cabify drives forward.
This is a critical role for Cabify’s business growth which reports directly to the Head of Customer Experience & Operations for Europe.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Understanding each Partner’s business model, constraints and financial needs in order to align their strategy with Cabify’s
- Driving a consultant approach to Partner Development in the organization, by proactively identifying win-win opportunities with measurable impact on operational ROIs
- Designing and Managing the partner segmentation strategy. Thus securing Cabify’s vision for its partner’s roadmap and the business cycle for each partner segment
- Leading (by example), motivating and mentoring a team of Partner Operation Associates which provide a consistent Cabify Partner Experience
- Co-Own the entire partner fleet strategy, positively influencing partner’s decisions in order to maximize their revenue/hour and P&L results
- Performing detailed business analyses on partner performance & KPIs in order to identify opportunities for operational improvement
- Align Cabify’s and Partner’s operations to ensure maximum impact to our private and corporate customers
- Diving into Partner P&Ls to identify opportunities for cost-efficient measures with clear impact on our Partner’s bottom-line
What we’re looking for:
- You make practical decisions and you move forward, always...always...always! With a strong data driven focus.
- You have a strong Business Consulting profile (5-10 years of experience), amazing communication skills, and are a natural negotiator. You never go to a meeting without a clear objective and a Plan B in mind
- You are a great PMO, capable of implementing several parallel projects creating operational synergies with strategic partners to drive efficiency at execution level
- You are a natural leader, motivating your team with clear and consistent communication
- You feel comfortable working with tight deadlines, under pressure, and in tough negotiation meetings
- You are humble but you drive forward, motivating the entire team while embodying Cabify’s values at all times
- You strike the perfect balance between efficiency and effectiveness: making the best out of every opportunity
- You are always one step ahead of the game: keeping a close look on our competition with a proactive approach to MaaS evolution in your market
- You are a strong multi-tasker with a clear “get things done” mentality, able to manage multiple Partners at any given point
- You are a self-starter who can deal with ambiguity as strategic priorities evolve in time through the partner evolution cycle
- You have previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘killing it!’ You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, ambitious, and experienced miracle-makers who spread the Cabify footprint and landscape with energy, positivity and lots of passion. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!