Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo. But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform.
Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy. It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Design, implement and track marketing strategy for the country across rider and driver audiences to deliver Awareness and Outreach goals.
- Ensure brand guidelines compliance through all of the marketing efforts.
- Analyze to make in order data driven decisions to improve Marketing performance at all levels, through insightful findings.
- Control budget consumption and maximize working/non-working spend.
What we’re looking for:
- Graduated in Business Aministration, Marketing, Social Communication, Industrial Engineering or related carrers.
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing Brand & Marketing teams.
- Strategic thinker, data oriented, strong business acumen. Plans, execute and delivers daily towards a long term goal.
- Marketing & Communications Background, with relevant experience launching and growing brands in consumables, market places, platform-based or high-frecuency business. B2B Marketing is a plus.
- Must have experience managing and measuring upper-funnel marketing activities (on and off-line), working with different segments/audiences, media planning is a plus.
- Knowledge of market research tools and its metrics (brand tracking, conversion funnel, NPS, market share, etc.)
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!