Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
The Head of Outreach and Awareness is responsible for leading the marketing brand, campaigns, communications department and oversee all those workstreams activities. In this position, the Head of of Outreach and Awareness will defines the European vision and strategies for brand consolidation (awareness and consideration aspects) and campaigns/communications efforts to reach those objectives. You will be responsible for develop and execute the planning since the customers (passengers, corporate clients and drivers) target definition and development of marketing and communication campaigns to increase awareness and purchase consideration.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Design, implement and track marketing strategy across all channels for the country across driver and rider audiences to deliver on Awareness and Outreach goals;
- Lead the development and refinement of the brand’s messages and creative designs in order to attract potential consumers. He/she also leads go-to-market planning and drives cross-functional collaboration within the business;
- Ensure brand guidelines compliance through all of the Marketing efforts
- Analyze in order to make data driven decisions to improve marketing performance at all levels, through insightful findings.
- Control budget consumption and maximize working/non-working spend
- Implement Global Brand and Communication strategies and adapt it to local market strategy;
- Understanding our potential driver and passenger needs and implement efficient/effective marketing campaigns to increase our brand awareness and purchase consideration;
- Design, build and develop a team according to Europe and Global Strategic directions;
- Implement global policies, processes and protocols to guarantee Cabify standards across the organisation;
- Contribute to the design and implement new and/or optimized processes to improve its Department performance;
- Leading (by example), motivating and mentoring a team which provide a consistent Campaigns and Communications development;
- Influence and lead changes in all organisation according to brand and communications opportunities detected;
- Be the focal point with Outreach and Awareness Global Areas and other Country Teams, exchanging experiences, implementing processes and giving feedbacks for improvement;
What we’re looking for:
- Strategic thinker, data oriented, strong business acumen = plans, execute and delivers daily towards a long term goal.
- Marketing & Communication background, with relevant experience launching and growing brands in consumables, market places, platform-based or high-frequency businesses. B2B marketing is a plus.
- Must have experience managing and measuring upper-funnel marketing activities (on and off-line), working with different segments/audiences, media planning is a plus.
- Knowledge of market research tools and its metrics (brand tracker, conversion funnel, NPS, market share, etc.)
- You make practical decisions and you move forward with a strong data driven and customer centric focus;
- Amazing communication skills and a consistent thinker. You never make a decision without a clear objective and a plan in mind! Team management, processes management, multi-projects management, marketing strategies and marketing operations management will be you day-to-day;
- You are a natural leader, motivating your team with clear and consistent communication;
- You feel comfortable working with tight deadlines, under pressure, and in tough negotiation meetings;
- You are humble but you drive forward, motivating the entire team while embodying Cabify’s values at all times;
- You strike the perfect balance between efficiency and effectiveness: making the best out of every opportunity;
- You are always one step ahead of the game: keeping a close look on our competition with a proactive approach to customer support improving opportunities;
- You are a strong multi-tasker with a clear “get things done” mentality;
- You are a great strategy implementer by choosing the best tactics to achieve our long term objectives
- 5+ years of experience Brand, Campaigns or Marketing Departments;
- Experience leading and up-skilling teams of managers, coordinators and associates;
- Team player with listening capabilities;
- Spanish and English speaker. Portuguese is a plus.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!