We are looking for a talented UI Engineer/Frontend Developer to create awesome user experiences in our public website. The ideal candidate will have top Frontend skills, including experience an eye for UI and passion for delivering a high quality UX.
Someone with a background in web and app design with 3+ years of frontend experience would make a great candidate.
Experience working with web or mobile applications
Knowledge of advanced CSS techniques and modern JS stack
Experience with React.js and Node.js
Exposure to or understanding of Full stack engineering
Handoff experience with Sketch, Zeplin or Marvel
Nice to have:
Server side coding experience
Expert-level knowledge of web browsers and browser quirks
A CS degree
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!