We are looking for a talented UI Engineer/Frontend Developer to create awesome user experiences in our public website. The ideal candidate will have top Frontend skills, including experience an eye for UI and passion for delivering a high quality UX.
Someone with a background in web and app design with 3+ years of frontend experience would make a great candidate.
Experience working with web or mobile applications
Knowledge of advanced CSS techniques and modern JS stack
Experience with React.js and Node.js
Exposure to or understanding of Full stack engineering
Handoff experience with Sketch, Zeplin or Marvel
Nice to have:
Server side coding experience
Expert-level knowledge of web browsers and browser quirks
A CS degree
The good stuff:
Of course, we like to think that Cabify and Movo sit high on the list of great companies to work for but if our word isn’t enough here are few reasons that we think make us a great company to be part of.
- Everything that you work on here and implement will play an important part in impacting how our cities will look in the coming years, making it a super rewarding place to work.
- You will be building solutions to problems that have not been solved before.
- Our flexible working hours and ability to work from home mean that you don’t have to worry about things like who will pick your kid(s) up from school (for senior roles we offer full remote if needed)
- We promote career development and will support you wherever we can.
- We reward top performers regularly rather than waiting for an annual review.
- We offer relocation package to those coming from other country.
- Excellent Salary conditions at Engineering: Junior 24k-30k, Mid 30k-43k, Senior 43k-55k, Lead 55k-69k.
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!