Founded in 2011 by Stanford graduate and native Spaniard, Juan de Antonio, Cabify is one of Spain’s first Unicorn companies! We’re not just another taxi company with a generic app. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has not only built a smart app and service but also created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
Since inception, we have experienced exponential growth rate and last year alone saw us grow by 500%. We like to think that is a pretty impressive growth rate in an industry as saturated as ours. So how have we maintained this success? Well, since day one we have worked hard to build a world class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo. We believe that users needs come first and we strive to create the best possible service out there.
Our HQ is in Madrid and we currently operate in 38 cities across 11 countries in Latin America and Europe. We are proud to do things right and we make sure that we work closely with governments to ensure that we always operate legally and comply fully with government regulations. It is important to us that everyone who is part of Cabify, from our engineers to our drivers are treated with the utmost respect.
We aim for excellence. We want to make cities better places to live by improving the mobility in a more efficient, and safer way worldwide. We are always looking to continue to grow our teams by hiring more smart and ambitious people, who will enjoy the ride with us!
About the position:
What you will be doing and why.
- Be responsible for designing and implementing HR strategies among the countries.
- Continue leading the projects currently in the implementation phase and bring your expertise and best practice for new ideas.
- Contribute to the business strategy by partnering with different stakeholders in order to provide the highest human quality advice seeking people development, the company growth, and best performance.
- Be a thought leader and work with a talented multicultural team spread in 3 different regions, leading the team to the best efficiency.
- Oversee globally all HR subsystems - culture, people development, compensation & benefits, talent acquisition, employer branding, among others.
- Be Maxi Mobility's brand ambassador and represent the company as the face of the People team.
- Direct report to the Chief of Staff and management of a direct team in 2 continents.
- Frequent travels to different offices to ensure the efficiency of processes and practices and direct contact with the team.
- Support creating plans to reduce the voluntary churn rate.
- Development of leaders’ succession and development plans.
What we are looking for.
- 8+ years of experience in HR and minimum of 5+ years in a management role.
- Past experiences in digital/tech business in international HR environments.
- You are hands-on, not afraid of changes and adapt easily to a fast-paced environment.
- You like to get things done and are a top performer.
- You are a great communicator and can transit easily among the different stakeholders and understand the different business' needs.
- Bachelor degree and a Masters or an MBA is definitely a plus.
- High degree of personal credibility and influence skills.
- You are fluent in English, Spanish is a big plus and if you also speak Portuguese, it's the perfect combo.
About the team you will work with:
You will be part of a multicultural and talented team located in 2 continents and in 10 different offices, both part of the Local and Global teams. You will have daily contact with the main stakeholders and be able to implement new strategies according the needs. Our HR team counts with experts in the different subsystems and it is an united team of 25+ professionals. We are open to learn, eager to make things happen and we are in constant seek for best practices and great professionals to join us on the this ride.
Of course, we like to think that Cabify sits high on the list of great companies to work for and here are some reasons that we think make us a great company to be part of.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Various Cabify incentives
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and children’s day care
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your pet at home
- All the equipment you will need to work comfortably