Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Team Travel Specialist addresses day-to-day business travel needs for Breeze Team Members, candidates, new hires, and business partners. This position will be responsible for booking travel for company business, assisting Team Members with questions or issues during travel, working with hotel partners to negotiate preferred rates, and assisting the Team Travel Supervisor with the administration of the overall corporate travel programs. The Travel Specialist Team Member will work as part of a team of highly motivated self-starters that support each other. This position is crucial to keeping our travel costs low so we can pass on the savings to our Guests.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Administer day-to-day functions of all corporate and Team Member travel benefits programs, including user accounts
- Book and modify travel for Breeze Team Members, in addition to facilitating self-service where appropriate
- Ensure compliance with interline staff travel agreements when booking travel
- Investigate complaints of pass travel abuse and summarize findings to present to other stakeholders
- Research and negotiate preferred rates with other airlines, hotels, rental car, and other travel-related services
- Propose and help implement program and process improvements relating to travel
- Assist in the reconciliation of travel expenses, as required
- Attend pass travel and industry conferences to establish relationships and stay abreast of industry trends and dynamics
- Recommend program, policy, and process adjustments in response to changing industry trends, as applicable
- Perform periodic audits of travel data to ensure compliance and remove stale data
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence
- Other duties as assigned by the Team Travel Manager
Here’s what you need to be successful
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- 2+ years travel booking/coordination experience
- High performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- 2+ years of relevant airline experience
- Prior experience interacting with airline travel departments
- Prior exposure to Navitaire New Skies
- Self-motivator that can work without supervision
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of ZED and standard pass agreements
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.