Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
Breeze is looking for “Seriously Nice” Full Time Flight Attendants for our PVU Crew Base!
As one of our most highly visible Team Members, Flight Attendants are responsible for the safety and comfort of our Guests and fellow Team Members; we expect them to welcome and accommodate Guests, mitigate high-stress situations, collaborate and problem solve with other Team Members, use good judgement, and just be...nice. We will rely on you to act as the face the Company by embracing Breeze’s Five Core Values – Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence.
Breeze Flight Attendant Full Time Details
- Monthly Guarantee is 70 flying hours per month
- Must live within 50 miles from Provo Municipal Airport
- Interview and be selected for the Breeze Flight Attendant Full Time Program
- Successfully complete initial Flight Attendant training
Additional Breeze Flight Attendant Details
- Initial Issuance of Luggage and Uniform paid by Breeze
- Training is Paid
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits start on 1st day of the month after start date
- Eligible for 401K Benefits after 90 days of employment
- Travel Benefits on Breeze Network begins after 30 days of employment
- Travel Benefits on Other Airlines start after six months of employment
Here’s what you’ll do
- Provide an exceptional Guest experience – warmly welcome Guests onto our aircraft, aide in seating assignments, luggage and garment stowage, or any additional information requested, while remaining present and available for further assistance
- Remain positive and be kind – our Guests should always feel valued and appreciated; be empathetic and act with humanity!
- Maintain a safe work environment for our Guests and Team Members
- Remain calm under pressure and mitigate high-stress situations
- Effectively communicate, collaborate, and show respect for other Team Members – we all perform our best when we work together!
- Stay approachable and accommodating by monitoring the cabin regularly
- Remain flexible - understand that schedules may change due to operational, weather-related, and other unforeseen delays
- Stay current and compliant with FAA regulations, company procedures, and training requirements
- Demonstrate personal responsibility – be punctual, timely, and proactive
- Uphold professional appearance and etiquette guidelines, both in and out of the cabin
- Willing to assist in other departments, if necessary
- Comfortable using, implementing, and explaining Breeze’s Inflight technology
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and beverages (including alcohol) while practicing highest hygiene standards
- Maintain cabin cleanliness and galley organizational standards, comfortable working in tight quarters
- Provide instruction, including emergency and evacuation procedures, to Guests
- Administer first-aid and medical care, if required, in the event of an emergency
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity and Excellence
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- Height Minimum - must be able to reach and remove emergency equipment from overhead bins without assistance
- Height Maximum – must be able to have adequate head clearance in the cabin
- Ability to sit and buckle into the E190, E195 and A220 Flight Attendant jumpseat seatbelt harness and lap belt
- Neat, well-groomed, and capable of making a positive impression – no visible tattoos or body piercings
- Must be serviced-oriented
- Adhere to highest possible hygiene standard as outlined by the CDC
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language; may be required to communicate safety instructions to Guests who may not speak English
- Ability to pass a vision and hearing test
- Must pass a DOT pre-employment drug test
- Must pass a TSA required fingerprint-based criminal history records check and a Breeze background check
- U.S. Citizenship or the legal right to work in the U.S.
- Ability to obtain a valid U.S Passport prior to Flight Attendant Training
- Legal right to travel without restriction to/from the United States
- Ability to serve alcoholic beverages
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours
- Able to report for work in your assigned base for your assigned trips
- Able to work “Reserve Assignment” in your assigned base
- Self-starter, must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
***All Breeze Flight Attendants are required to have a Valid Passport prior to Flight Attendant Training with a minimum of six (6) months remaining prior to the expiration date***
- Ability to perform assigned duties, including standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to read announcements clearly and competently, give emergency commands and communicate in the English Language
- Ability to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Ability to think independently while being a part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work independently as part of a team without direct supervision
- Physical abilities consistent with day-to-day operations and duties (e.g. lifting luggage, window exits, standard door operating procedures), including the ability to lift fifty (50) pounds
- Ability to close overhead storage compartments with a maximum push/pull force of approximately fifty (50) pounds
- Assist disabled passengers during the flight into and out of the Inflight wheelchair, then transporting them as needed
- Ability to push/pull beverage and food carts on wheels up and down inclines with maximum force of approximately sixty (60) pounds
- Ability to perform all safety-related procedures
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission and be “Seriously Nice”!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Skilled in handling difficult situations, problem solving, complaint resolution and conflict de-escalation
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.