Full-time, Nijmegen, NL (either in office or hybrid)
Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international SaaS startup in search of a motivated and enthusiastic individual to support our day-to-day finance and HR-related activities. As we continue to grow our business – keeping a clear-eyed focus on being the market leader in the red-hot Customer Data Platform category – it’s critical that our internal operations can scale along with it. Therefore, as a Finance & People Operations Specialist, you’ll ensure that our employees, customers, and vendors remain supported; our systems, policies, and documentation are kept up to date; and much more.
About the job:
People Operations – You’ll support our People Operations Manager in all HR-related initiatives for our employees in the Netherlands and rest of Europe. Specifically, you’ll coordinate employee onboarding and offboarding processes, draft contracts and policies, and manage employee data. You’ll also collaborate with our People Operations Team in the US to ensure that these efforts are consistent company wide.
Finance – You’ll help to manage our day-to-day finance activities in the NL, which include overseeing accounts receivable and accounts payable processes, assisting with monthly payroll, and maintaining financial and accounting data within our internal systems. Plus, you’ll serve as a primary point of contact for all employees, customers, vendors, and regulatory authorities outside of the US, ensuring that any finance-related questions and/or issues are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- At least 2 years of experience (including internships) in an operational or administrative role, specifically with a focus on HR- and/or finance-related activities.
- Full fluency in both in Dutch and English (written and oral).
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively support multicultural team members, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and manage external vendor relationships.
- Proactive and process-oriented mindset, with a strong motivation to solve problems, help others, and reduce friction.
- Outstanding ability to learn quickly, understand new concepts, ask questions, and present new ideas.
- Tremendous attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to handle multiple, concurrent deadlines.
- High level of flexibility and adaptability within a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are comfortable with – and like – technology, and are genuinely excited about the BlueConic mission and the customer data platform opportunity.
- Embody BlueConic’s values in spades: Grit. Humility. Collaboration. Intellectual curiosity. Passion. Accountability.
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best company in marketing technology, period.
- Be part of a fast-growing team.
- Join early and help shape this function as it expands and grows.
- Enjoy competitive salary & benefits and a flexible approach to work with the option of working in office or hybrid.
- Thrive in an inclusive, multi-cultural environment with a values-driven work culture that has been deliberately crafted from the beginning.
Founded and built in the Netherlands with a US-based headquarters, BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform that gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes, providing the solution for challenges marketers haven’t been able to solve for years. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels and, with more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.
As a group, we are driven by “building the dream” - the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day – for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.