We're growing in all areas of our business here at BlueConic, and we always love to hear from people who are passionate about martech and/or the B2B SaaS startup space. If you don’t see an open role listed that fits with what you’re looking for, we still invite you to apply! 

Please use the application form below to send us your resume and let us know what types of roles you’re interested in. If we see a match, we’ll reach out when the next opening is available.

About BlueConic:

BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers haven’t been able to solve for years. With more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.

Though we have physical offices in Boston (our HQ) and the Netherlands (where our platform was founded), we pride ourselves on our flexible approach to work. Our remote and hybrid employees are based all across the US, Netherlands, and UK – and enjoy flexible work hours, home office stipends, and more.

As a group, we are driven by “building the dream” - the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day – for customers, for partners, for employees.

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Voluntary Demographics

Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring practices.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us to measure the effectiveness of our efforts and identify areas for improvement in our process. Your responses, or your choice to not answer, will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as (mark all that apply): *

I identify my sexual orientation as: *

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply): *

Veteran Status: *

I have a physical disability or chronic condition (physical, visual, auditory, cognitive, mental, emotional, or other) that limits one or more of my major life activities, including mobility, communication, and/or learning: *

I identify as a person who is generally underrepresented in the technology industry on the basis of race/ethnicity, gender, age, sexuality, disability status, family status, etc. (Select one) *

Please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.