Job Title: Customer Success Executive
We know that accessing finance can be a real headache for small businesses - but it doesn’t need to be. That’s why we’ve set out to help small businesses thrive, by building amazing technology that provides easy access to simple, flexible and fair finance.
Through our 11+ years of experience, our team of experts has grown with the changes and challenges of the small business world. Our technology is revolutionising the way businesses offer and access finance, and so we’re trusted by our customers and partners because our platform and services directly solve their pain points.
We finance small businesses directly, and also through key partnerships. Ultimately, we are small business champions and we’ll continue innovating to make finance accessible for all.
Liberis Finance is our small business facing brand. We offer flexible fair funding solutions to small businesses, including the Business Cash Advance and Funding Line. Small businesses love our finance solutions as they are paid back as their customers pay them, which for a business where cashflow can be unpredictable, is a real help!
What is it like to work for Liberis?
Liberis is currently a team of around 100 people globally, and we’re growing significantly month on month.
We endeavour to create a flexible work environment that provides all our employees with equal access to information, development and opportunity. And naturally, we are committed to a culturally diverse community and strongly encourage applications from all candidates, regardless of gender, race, or background.
We are a company built on constant innovation and development, which makes us exciting to be around. We’re in in together and want to see our customers, partners and colleagues succeed. Come and join us on our journey, and help us transform the finance industry!
We’re proud to have been formally recognised by Great Place to Work as one of the UK’s Best Medium Workplaces 2018 – achieving 21st place out of the 128 top ranked organisations. We are also ranked the 3rd Best (Medium) Workplace for Women in UK and a centre of Excellence for Wellbeing.
The role of Customer Success Executive is a vital one within our business. Based in our Nottingham offices you will deal with all in life customer matters and work with a wide range of customers both external and internal.
We need an efficient and conscientious person to carry out the core customer focused tasks for the team to allow us to achieve growth in the channel and provide a best in class service. The role will focus on customer facing contacts to ensure a swift and smooth journey through the lifecycle for customer’s deals. Once a customer is live the role will focus on supporting customers with enquiries as well as providing retention and renewals activity to continue their partnership with Liberis.
This is an exciting time for the business as we look to dominate our current market and diversify into new products and channels. With this in mind you really need to be up for it! Processes and systems will change, the pace will be fast moving and we need people who can stay positive andhave a smile on their face whilst rolling up the proverbial sleeves and getting stuck in.
Proactively liaise with customers on a regular basis by making outbound calls to proactively provide account management services, manage retention activities and sell renewals to our customers to meet their needs today and in the future and meet Liberis’ conversion targets
- Deal with incoming phone calls and emails from customers with queries regarding the customer lifecycle efficiently and professionally
- Be the voice of the customer for Liberis. Champion giving our customers best in class service to ensure we are the funder of choice for our customers and to enable us to maintain a high NPS score
- Deal with any expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints and look to resolve efficiently
- Responding to customer survey responses
- Manage the processing of renewal applications through to underwriting and onto funding
- Feedback ideas, improvements and changes to rest of team and business where we can improve to be more customer centric and make our processes more efficient
- Complete miscellaneous admin tasks to assist customer queries
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent level of English spelling and grammar;
- Strong time management, task management and organisational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Conscientiousness – willing to go the extra mile;
- Tenacious attitude;
- Proactive and problem-solving approach;
- A work ethic aligned with delivering exceptional service;
- A robust and resilient self-starter;
- The ability to act proactively and with limited direct supervision, while at the same time recognising when matters need to be referred;
- The ability, tact and diplomacy to interact with people at all levels;
- The interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships both internally and externally.
Strong presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Must have experience working in a customer facing role;
- Must have experience working in a fast moving environment;
- A persuasive communicator.