Are you passionate about helping clients solve their business problems through the use of Public Cloud? Are you looking for real ownership on projects and to get under the skin of clients’ biggest areas to support?
We’re looking for talented Cloud Consultants who are looking to take the next step in their career to join our growing Consulting team.
As a Cloud Consultant at BJSS, you will help clients bridge the gap between the business and technology. Cloud Consultants help clients define their cloud strategy and make the right cloud technology choices for their business across cloud, data, platforms, and applications, as well as the operating models needed to support them.
What you'll do
You will work with some of the biggest companies in the UK and help them shape their Cloud Strategy. This involves telling compelling stories about the case for change, defining the goals and objectives as well as selecting the strategies to meet those objectives, including a supporting business case.
BJSS Cloud Consultants are thought leaders, keen to share their thoughts on the latest trends either digitally or in person. They are trusted advisors at the C-suite level adept at using their knowledge to ensure our clients maximise their use of technology.
What you'll bring
You’ll bring extensive experience gained through a combination of industry and consulting roles. You will be comfortable developing and strengthening peer-to-peer level relationships at all levels with our clients.
You’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a cloud consulting environment or as an internal consultant or advisor in a cloud service provider, advising on cloud strategy and technologies, preferably across multiple industries
- In-depth understanding of one or more of the major cloud vendor services:
- Microsoft Azure
- Significant experience in developing and delivering across one or several of the following propositions:
- Cloud Strategy
- Cloud Services Advisory
- Cloud Adoption Framework Advisory
- Cloud Operating Model
- Cloud Economics (FinOps)
- Significant experience of how to apply a wide range of cloud technologies to solve the needs of a business, addressing the pros and cons associated with each
- You will have a keen interest in tracking the latest trends and technologies, able to translate these into strategies that deliver real business benefits
- Experience of business development activities and developing client accounts
- Outstanding managerial or professional achievements
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Comfortable working effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Adept at communicating complex ideas effectively
Who are we?
BJSS is the UK’s largest privately-owned IT and digital consultancy. With offices across the UK, USA, Australia and Europe, the company is renowned for technical excellence, cost-effective delivery and its Queen’s Award for Enterprise-winning delivery approach - Enterprise Agile. In 2020, our Consulting team were also recognised by the Financial Times as a leading Management Consultancy within Consumer Goods and Retail and Financial Services.
At BJSS, we believe that diversity and inclusion are at the heart of the creativity and innovation we deliver for our clients. We value the diversity of our people - and the varied experiences, expertise, backgrounds and perspectives they bring. We work hard to foster a culture where those differences can thrive and where every one of us can fulfil our potential. We're also signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant.
What we offer
We offer something different from the other consultancies out there. As well as a competitive package, we offer true accountability and ownership from the get-go, ensuring you have the opportunity to develop and grow your career. Our culture is pivotal to our success – we say no to a corporate, hierarchical approach and celebrate a culture of openness and trust. We also recognise successes however big or small, understanding the unique role that everyone plays within a team.
Some of the Perks
- A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
- Hybrid working – you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
- Training opportunities and incentives – we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
- Flexible benefits allowance – you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more…
- We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Giving back – the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts – we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme