BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We are building out our Product division and looking for Data Scientist to join our growing team.
- Develop and standardize metrics and dashboards that would identify trends and generate hypotheses about the product through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to implement reporting solutions driven by business requirements
- Design experiments and interpret results to draw detailed and impactful conclusions
- Develop and automate reporting of key performance indicators of various BitGo’s products and services at scale
- Partner with product managers to design experiments to test hypothesis and help with idea generation and refinement
- Collaborate with engineering teams and stakeholders to build and improve on the availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability of data pipelines
- Be a data evangelist and help BitGo improve its products and services
- Develop data-driven business insights and work with cross-functional partners to find opportunities and make product and growth recommendations.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years industry experience in data analytics field for those with Masters degree / 3+ years with Bachelors.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, scripting languages and database concepts
- Knowledge of Basic Statistics required
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts
- Experience with BI Software (Domo, Tableau, Looker)
- Familiarity with data warehouse development and best practices
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency ecosystem
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science or related technical field
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive salary
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.