BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 400 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
We’re hiring a Product Marketing Manager who can think strategically about how to win our market and then quarterback projects that lead us to success. You’ll be responsible for shaping the go-to-market strategy, getting to know our target customer deeply, and influencing the way we build, market, and sell our product. We’re looking for smart, deliberate people who can blend strategy and execution, then communicate in a compelling way to customers and to our coworkers.
- Shape our messaging and positioning
- Lead field research and competitive research
- Build out our buyer personas and user personas
- Be a key voice in developing our go-to-market strategy
- Build sales enablement materials – including one-pagers, decks, videos, etc. – that help us improve our win rates and drive product adoption
- Partner with Sales to understand industry trends, sales needs, and more
- Partner with Product Management, as well as the rest of the business side, to help prioritize our product roadmap
- Own our product release communications strategy to drive greater product adoption by new and existing customers
- Launch new products and features to the world
- Help plan campaigns and lead nurturing efforts, so we can drive more leads and ensure they convert
- Work with PR and Content to develop articles, blog posts, etc. that position us smartly and drive top-of-funnel
- Influence industry analysts so they understand where we fit in the marketplace and why we’re the best choice for our customers
- 3+ years marketing experience in the software world
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Experience with crypto, FinTech, etc. is helpful, but not required
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits* of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 4% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
*Benefits may vary based on location.
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.