Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Assist in managing multiple concurrent projects for Appnovation’s global and growing list of clients.
- Work under a seasoned project manager(s) and help to develop & track schedules, budget, and oversee progress to make sure goals are met on time.
- Oversee small parts of the larger project and be primarily responsible to make sure all aspects of the project run smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage resources and be involved closely with project teams
- Lead and facilitate Agile ceremonies – sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Help in estimating and tracking project velocity, costs, developing resource plans, and work to assess potential issues and risks.
- Help in organizing contracts, reports, and invoices, and performing administrative activities.
- Facilitate internal communications, make sure teams are aligned on objectives and be the point of contact with internal Project Manager(s).
- Help resolve internal conflicts, remove obstacles, and help teams implement changes effectively.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Up to a year of Coordinator / Jr. Project Management experience in a digital agency, professional services or consulting environment OR certification, degree courses or work placement experience that have given you demonstrable knowledge of the field of project management
- Have a minimum Bachelor’s degree or certification within a technology, design, project management or business discipline
- Agile/Scrum certifications or experience is a plus
- Able to demonstrate your ability to learn quickly with a technically focused environment
- Able to coordinate multiple aspects of a project in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
- Comfortable working with team members and facilitating meetings, recording meeting notes.
- Good at problem-solving and multitasking.
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills.
- Committed to personal and professional growth within the organization.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate across different levels of the organization