Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
The successful Opportunities Coordinator, Go-To-Market (GTM) Enablement applicant, will report to the Sr. Manager, Go-to-Market Operations, in a full-time capacity for an 8-month term.
You will be gaining a unique and dynamic perspective on how our GTM team helps act as the organizational glue between our various regions and departments on a daily basis through 4 key service offerings:
- Bid & Account Growth Support (formerly called Pre-Sales)
- Asset Curation & Stewardship
- Education & Go To Market Insight
- Internal Communications
Our customers are both internal and external. Internal customers are our fellow Appnovators from Sales to Corporate to Services and in between, across multiple time zones. Though we do not interact with external customers, they will often see the efforts of our work through branded assets and research we produce that is eventually presented and pitched by our internal customers.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
Learn and Immerse
- Gain a unique, all-encompassing perspective on how a digital consultancy works and understands the service offerings and partner ecosystem we have.
- Be part of a critical, key team responsible for supporting and facilitating a range of activities, including bid support, brand and company content creation, and curation, and promoting our services to internal customers.
Respond, Set Up, and Support
- Assist in the processing and setup of bid pursuit opportunities.
- Work with fellow GTM team members, Sales, and opportunity bid teams to search for and retrieve existing GTM assets (images, slides from prior slide decks, case studies, etc.) and write-ups to strengthen pitch or proposal response deliverables. In some cases, there may be a need to improve or create assets from scratch to support the effort.
- Collaborate with Sales and other teams (Marketing, Managed Services, Corporate) to work and improve on proposal and presentation responses
Research, Interview and Generate Insights
- Research, write up and summarize short documents or presentations. Topics range from emerging technology trends to performing competitive analyses, etc. We act in the capacity of a shared service to bid teams and key stakeholders within the company, such as Strategy, Experience, and company executives.
- Research and interview project team members across regions to gather valuable information to build detailed case studies for use in proposals and pitches.
- At quarter-end, number crunch sales numbers to present insights, trends, and areas of improvement for the Sales teams across all regions in the company.
- Measure engagement in how our GTM assets are being consumed quantitatively to help us make qualitative decisions for areas of improvement.
Standardize, Operationalize and Organize
- Ensure bid responses and GTM assets conform to Appnovation's corporate branding standards, formats, and messaging.
- Always be thinking of ways to streamline processes to do things more efficiently, quickly.
Most importantly, become a trusted, reliable, in-demand team member focused on making our customers’ lives easier through the services and work we do.
WHO YOU ARE:
- First and foremost, you have a keen interest or affinity for technology. You have an analytical, insights, data-informed nature, yet have a creative side as well.
- You’re goal-oriented, a “do-er” and derives a sense of pride & accomplishment tackling and completing your to-dos that need to get done through the week.
- You have a customer service-oriented mindset, and ensuring requests are completed to the satisfaction of the requester.
- A strong interest in analyzing information, making sense of the picture from a macro and micro level. You don’t just collect facts and stats as the research; you ask, “Why is that? What’s missing?” to formulate insights and suggestions.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Staying abreast of current trends in business and technology and be driven to learn more, our business focus and offerings can and will change, so our team members must keep up as well.
- Have great instincts on knowing what looks good layout-wise when helping with organizing text and visual assets in a response
- You are interested in the area of sales opportunity pursuit and the effort and activities behind winning business.
Background and Experience
- Currently looking to complete a co-op term as part of your undergraduate program requirements.
What Does Appnovation Have To Offer?
- Work that is challenging and rewarding
- You get a buddy! On your first day, you’ll get to meet your mentor for your term at Appnovation.
- Rocketing growth – yours and ours. Lots of opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Exciting and innovative projects to learn about. Examples of some of our latest clients include Alpro, Visit California, Pfizer, September 11 Memorial & Museum, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Hong Kong Jockey Club, AXA, and many more.