Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Appnovation Technologies is looking for a Junior Accountant to work across the EMEA region, due to the regionalizing of the finance function. This is a newly created role within a thriving global digital agency, with offices in Europe, Canada, US and Asia. The EMEA region is currently made up of offices based in Belgium, the Netherlands and UK.
Appnovation works with many clients across a variety of industries such as pharmaceutical, insurance and FMCG.
The Junior Accountant is a pivotal role within the team and will work predominantly on the accounts payable function but will have the opportunity to work across the other areas of finance, with huge visibility across the business.
This is a great role for someone who is looking for the opportunity to grow and thrive within the business and does not shy away from a challenge.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work in a growing team where your work will be rewarding and make an impact
- Gain exposure and professional development into new areas of finance
- Further your skills in a fast paced environment dealing with finance queries across multiple locations in Europe
Your duties will include:
- Working closely and building relationships with our suppliers, dealing with invoices, payments and queries
- Managing and reconciling company credit cards
- Posting and reconciling the bank transactions
- Prepare month end accruals & prepayments journals
- Review and check expenses posting
YOU YOU ARE:
- Part qualified accountant (AAT/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Technical accounting skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, able to prioritise and work meticulously in a busy environment
- Driven with the will to exceed expectations and progress within your career
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to build solid working relationships around the business
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in an agency or consultancy environment
- Experience with FinancialForce
What does Appnovation have to offer:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible Working
- Competitive Pension
- Income Protection
- Private Medical Health
- Yearly Eye Test
- Wellbeing Allowance for activities such as yoga, gym membership or fitness equipment
- Paid access to training and certifications to develop you professionally
- Social events - Summer and Winter parties