Appnovation is a global full-service digital consultancy. We help businesses advance and inspire, create positive transformation, and champion digital innovation. At Appnovation, we seamlessly integrate strategy, user experience, development, deployment, training and support. Appnovation. Inspiring Possibility. Learn more at appnovation.com.
As the Senior Solutions Architect with our growing international company, you will be responsible for managing R&D activities related to the support and enablement of our global regions. This position will lead a R&D team charged with collaborating with Appnovation’s international teams to create IP that will be reusable across our digital firm. We are looking for a passionate professional who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Work with Technology leaders from global teams, contribute to the strategic direction for Appnovation solution architectures
- Work with technical leaders from all regions to understand the business value of solutions Appnovation creates for our clients
- Create innovative and re-usable technology components that can be consumed by PS and MS teams globally
- Promote a productive R&D culture that is motivated and accountable - having a customer focus on innovation, quality, and improving user experience
- Partner and consult with global teams to gather requirements for both immediate needs on current engagements and future expected needs
- Maintain, improve and extend functionality of all IP/components as needed by customers and global PS/MS teams
- Create a central repository where all IP/components are documented and tracked (IP repository for all Appnovation technology-related IP)
- Promote and evangelize all components for consumption by global Services and Managed Service teams
WHO YOU ARE
- “Product owner” experience (or similar)
- Senior software solutions architect
- Experience managing development team
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science - or equivalent
- 10+ years experience delivering software solutions to clients
- Services company background (working with multiple global teams)
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
- Self-starter with strong decision making and prioritization skills
- Ability to partner and influence across multi-functional teams
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.