Are you a Digital Project Manager who loves web-based technology and working with a diverse group of enterprise clients? Do you wish you could find a job that lets you work on cool and diverse projects for some of the most interesting organizations out there? As a Project Manager with our growing international company, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the delivery of managed application and infrastructure projects and services to a diverse group of clients, recommending improvements to their digital assets and working with your Appnovation colleagues to grow revenue and relationship value with your clients. This is a huge opportunity to work with a dynamic portfolio of clients (for Fortune 500 to small up-and-coming, cutting edge organizations).
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Engage in all components of planning, scheduling, status reporting, issue identification & resolution, risk management, change management, scope management, budget tracking, and forecasting.
- Provide technical, solution and value-based guidance to your clients to support the evolution of digital assets managed by Appnovation.
- Build strong relationships with your clients - being an advocate for them and a trusted advisor to them.
- Have conversations with your clients that promote Appnovation services, focus on continuous improvement in service delivery, facilitate meetings with Appnovation subject matter experts with your clients, lead in completing contract renewals and cross-selling and up-selling Appnovation services to your clients.
- Manage multiple clients simultaneously, while being responsible for client satisfaction, project delivery and issue resolution.
- Collaborate with Appnovation Sales teams on new Managed Services opportunities.
- Serve as a positive, dynamic leader that displays forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Recommend ways to continually improve Managed Services and related systems to automate, refine and improve the effectiveness of delivering support services to our clients.
- Conduct client facing meeting and presentations on service delivery and opportunities for adding value to our customers business.
- Facilitate meetings to discuss progress and resolve issues.
- Perform ongoing risk and issue identification, mitigation and reporting.
WHO YOU ARE
Our ideal candidate should be a strong individual contributor who adds skills to the MS team. We are looking for a candidate who has a mix of Project Management, Client Service Management, Managed Services, strong technical acumen and an individual who will provide thought leadership to our clients. Typical duties include; being responsible for the delivery of changes to our clients’ digital assets, end-to-end resolution of incidents and service requests, undertaking regular reviews of our service offering, meeting with MS clients to review service delivery performance and undertake future planning, and ensure plans are in place to continuously improve customer satisfaction and extend and expand subscription services revenue with clients.
- 4-6+ years experience in a technical project management and client satisfaction leadership role
- Excellent, proven and recent experience managing web development and other digital projects within a fast-paced company.
- An expert at managing projects for external clients.
- You excel at providing your clients with recommendations on improvements to their technical digital assets.
- You understand technical and systems architecture.
- Client facing background and experience partnering with multiple stakeholders.
- Passionate about new technology, incredible with clients and widely recognized for the depth of your relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate across different levels of the organization and with clients.
- Experience managing service delivery with substantial logistics, complexity and budgets.
- Planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Working background with agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Strong motivational and team building skills.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.