Altium is transforming the way electronics are designed and built. From startups to world’s technology giants, our digital platforms give more power to PCB designers, supply chain, and manufacturing, letting them collaborate as never before.
- Constant innovation has created a transformative technology, unique in its space
- More than 30,000 companies and 100,000 electronics engineers worldwide use Altium
- We are growing, debt-free, and financially strong, with the resources to become #1 in the EDA industry
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Product manager to Help Altium to enter the game in the high-end market segment from the Product perspective by building capabilities to support technology and processes in the advanced and complex PCB design and teamwork.
A Day in The Life of Our Product Manager:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizational Skills: collaborating with highly performant teams of product managers and engineers, assigning tasks and the projects necessary to implement the product strategy.
- Prioritization Skills: organize the tasks related to a campaign. Good prioritization skills to arrange tasks in the most efficient manner.
- Product Management Skills: You’ve owned a roadmap and know what it takes to drive a Product to the top of it’s industry, understanding users needs, and translating that into the future of the market.
- Analytical Skills: understanding how data can be used for a competitive advantage and collaboration between engineering, marketing, sales, and customer service teams
Who We’re Looking For:
- Develop and manage high-end constituents of Nexus and Altium Designer roadmaps
- Collaborate with Customers on identifying and solving high level challenges
- “Midwife” approach to respectfully get to the real problem and start crafting solution from there rather than from what Customer wants
- Follow the technological cuttings-edge:
- Build connection and collaborate with key organizations, technologists, and engineers,
- Closely watch competition: products and value proposition
- Define high level requirements for product capabilities
- Collaborate with product owners and engineering teams on roadmap delivery
- Excellent communication skills. This role will require effective collaboration and cross-functional coordination across internal and external contributors
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
🎯 What Matters to Us
- Big-thinking in pursuit of purpose
- Diversity of thought
- Courage of conviction
- Transparency of intent
- Ingenuity of AND
- Agility in action
- Adaptability of approach
- Grit in pursuit of mission
🌍 Also, we would like you to know
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
💡 Learn more about why a career at Altium is an opportunity like no other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAYCOLpPLPE
✈️ Altium Benefits: https://careers.altium.com/#s-benefits