To solve climate change, wealth inequality, supply chain stability, and national security we must change how our global supply chains work. Altana is a Trusted Commerce Platform built on a shared source of truth for the global supply chain. The purpose of Altana is to enable resilient, sustainable, secure, and inclusive global commerce: Globalization 2.0.
We have built a layer of shared intelligence across the world’s supply chain information: a living map of trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity, covering 400M companies connected by billions of shipments. This knowledge graph powers Altana’s Trusted Commerce Platform - the Altana Atlas - which, after only three years since founding, is already used by many of the world’s most important governments, enterprises, and logistics providers.
Our product suite enables our customers to gain unprecedented visibility, benefit from shared artificial intelligence across a federated network of data, and interact across the network through a shared source of truth. We help our customers to build and manage trusted global supply chains.
The Marketing team is looking for talented Content Marketing Managers to help implement this vision through exceptional storytelling. Altana’s Content Marketing Managers will be exceptional writers and content strategists with a knack for breaking down complex topics into compelling, digestible narratives - and delivering these narratives across multiple media formats. Working closely with key partners across marketing, product, sales, research, and company leadership, this individual will play a critical role in helping us drive brand awareness, customer education, and conversion through the strategic use of content.
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop original content in a variety of formats, from blog posts and articles to white papers, infographics, videos, and more
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels
- Build and execute content strategies that support and amplify our short- and long-term marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Measure, analyze, and report on performance and deliver regular campaign performance briefs to marketing and senior leadership.
- Work with Industry Network Leaders and additional internal stakeholders to develop and refine customer-focused value proposition messaging
- Build a robust content library and editorial/content marketing processes to create content for webinars, infographics, case studies, sales collateral, data-based stories, and white papers that can be leveraged for sales purposes and PR
- Source and recommend relevant and impactful partnerships/engagement with influencers and/or local/global figures to grow the company
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years’ experience in a content marketing or communications role in a high performing environment
- Demonstrated experience conceptualizing, creating and delivering on content strategies
- Strong portfolio of published work that demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to absorb complex technical topics and translate them into simple, digestible content
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a complex environment
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment with strong time management and organizational skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- A thinker and a doer mindset—excited about driving strategy while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to write and edit content in a variety of formats
- Experience working with/supporting executives with narrative and content development
Why it’s great to work at Altana
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
Altana is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to inclusion across race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical ability, veteran status, and national origin. We offer a comprehensive healthcare package and paid parental leave of 3 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver.