To solve climate change, wealth inequality, supply chain stability, and national security we must change how our global supply chains work. Altana is a Trusted Commerce Platform built on a shared source of truth for the global supply chain. The purpose of Altana is to enable resilient, sustainable, secure, and inclusive global commerce: Globalization 2.0.
We have built a layer of shared intelligence across the world’s supply chain information: a living map of trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity, covering 400M companies connected by billions of shipments. This knowledge graph powers Altana’s Trusted Commerce Platform - the Altana Atlas - which, after only three years since founding, is already used by many of the world’s most important governments, enterprises, and logistics providers.
Our product suite enables our customers to gain unprecedented visibility, benefit from shared artificial intelligence across a federated network of data, and interact across the network through a shared source of truth. We help our customers to build and manage trusted global supply chains.
The Account Executive (AE) will have the opportunity to sell an AI-powered supply chain visibility platform to a global corporate audience. The AE will leverage and build relationships with large multinationals to deliver the Altana Atlas platform to help these enterprises see across borders, build supply chain resilience, and manage risk.
She or he will have the opportunity to work with some of the top technical and domain experts in trade, law enforcement, and international affairs as thought partners and strategic advisors, leveraging our eminent advisory board and investor base for C-Suite access to the Fortune 1000. The AE will be responsible for closing six and seven-figure subscription sales of our AI platform to enterprise buyers.
We’re looking for candidates eager to join an entrepreneurial and inclusive environment, pioneer sales into new customer segments, be a channel for market intelligence to help drive our platform’s growth, and make a big impact.
- Build and manage an enterprise outreach and account plan
- Research and target relevant companies using the latest prospecting tools
- Identify customer needs, map organization and understand decision-making process
- Learn and demonstrate the Altana Atlas product and value proposition
- Work full cycle deals from outbounding to close, including as a key member of the deal team in negotiating and executing contracts
- Once landed, work with the implementation team to enable growth opportunities
- Five years or more of sales experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment and with experience selling to enterprise accounts
- Proven success in lead generation and prospecting, and closing deals at or above $100k/yr
- Possess an understanding of SaaS financial metrics
- Expert pipeline management
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
- Willingness to learn the basic concepts of data fusion and machine learning, and to position our product to both technical and commercial audiences
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Good judgment and willingness to roll up sleeves to do what is necessary to meet team goals
Salary Range: $110,000 - $190,000 (Negotiable and dependent on experience)
Why it’s great to work at Altana
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
Altana is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to inclusion across race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical ability, veteran status, and national origin. We offer a comprehensive healthcare package and paid parental leave of 3 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver.