To solve climate change, wealth inequality, supply chain stability, and national security we must change how our global supply chains work. Altana is a Trusted Commerce Platform built on a shared source of truth for the global supply chain. The purpose of Altana is to enable resilient, sustainable, secure, and inclusive global commerce: Globalization 2.0.
We have built a layer of shared intelligence across the world’s supply chain information: a living map of trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity, covering 400M companies connected by billions of shipments. This knowledge graph powers Altana’s Trusted Commerce Platform - the Altana Atlas - which, after only three years since founding, is already used by many of the world’s most important governments, enterprises, and logistics providers.
Our product suite enables our customers to gain unprecedented visibility, benefit from shared artificial intelligence across a federated network of data, and interact across the network through a shared source of truth. We help our customers to build and manage trusted global supply chains.
- Support commercial leadership and account executives across key customer deliverables and lifecycles
- Assist with sales enablement processes, empowering the sales team to sell with velocity and efficiency
- Coordinate with the Business Development and Solutions teams to manage the sales pipeline, customer success, and knowledge management
- Work with external teams (e.g., Finance, Product, etc.) to build robust cross-functional processes and support cross-team handoffs
- Develop, manage, and report on key revenue and operational metrics
- Identify opportunities to improve sales team efficiency and lead efforts to scale best practices
- 2+ years experience in finance, revenue / sales operations, consulting, business strategy, or related fields + startup/tech experience
- Understanding of the sales cycle from pipeline to cash and sales software such as Salesforce
Salary Range: $70,000-170,000
Why it’s great to work at Altana
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
Altana is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to inclusion across race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical ability, veteran status, and national origin. We offer a comprehensive healthcare package and paid parental leave of 3 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver.