Altana AI enables trusted commerce by providing the single source of truth on the global supply chain. Our AI platform connects and learns from billions of data points to help governments and the private sector build safe, resilient, and sustainable supply chains.
Positioned at the intersection of international relations, national security, sustainability, and global commerce, Altana is building a world-scale natural language processing and machine learning platform that serves as the single source of truth on the global supply chain. Similar to how Facebook built a social graph, and Google a knowledge graph of the internet, Altana is building the world's most comprehensive knowledge graph of global commerce, covering trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity across 400 million companies worldwide. This knowledge graph powers Altana’s AI platform - the Altana Atlas - which is used by the world’s largest governments, enterprises, and logistics providers to manage cross-border commerce, map the sustainability profile of millions of products, target security threats, and build more resilient supply chains.
Altana is seeking a Federal Solutions Manager to deploy our Atlas platform to customers across the U.S. defense and intelligence communities. As a power user of the Atlas platform and an expert in Altana’s supply chain risk and resilience solution, the Federal Solutions Manager will be responsible for managing enterprise-scale customer deployments, gathering user feedback, proposing new use cases, and ultimately ensuring that customers achieve maximum value from the Atlas in support of their critical missions. The Solutions Manager will be as comfortable engaging with technical users of the Atlas as with senior federal agency stakeholders.
- Manage successful customer deployments and technical work streams from end-to-end, with the ability to effectively manage priorities, deliver on-time, and communicate effectively internally and with customers
- Become a power-user of the Atlas platform, support customers in rapidly achieving value from the solution, and identify new use cases to address customer pain points
- Oversee the specification and development of new or expanded solutions, involving deep collaboration with (and/or oversight of) Altana data analysts, data scientists, and data engineers
- Deeply understand the supply chain risk domain, Altana’s technology, and our customer base--and demonstrate effective communication and writing skills with respect to each
- Perform and oversee relevant qualitative and quantitative assessments to support product development and customer deployments
- Leads firm-building activities (e.g, recruiting, knowledge building / domain expertise development, etc.)
- U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance
- 5-7 years of federal project management, strategic account management, and/or sales experience, ideally at leading technology company
- Significant exposure to supply chain risk management strategies and technology solutions
- Familiarity with SQL or Python is a plus
Why it’s great to work at Altana
- We love to collaborate, and we win as a team!
- We are committed to engineering excellence
- We value personal and professional development
- We learn from diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- We impact the world, from enabling developing countries to identifying drug traffickers
Altana is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to inclusion across race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical ability, veteran status, and national origin. We offer a comprehensive healthcare package and paid parental leave of 2 months for the primary caregiver and 1 month for the secondary caregiver.