At Alma, we’re making it easier for consumers to access high-quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our consumer experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. We’ve raised $40.5M from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Tusk, Primary, Optum Ventures, and First Round and were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Alma simplifies access to high quality, results-oriented therapists, coaches and wellness professionals. Our mission is to make meaningful therapy and coaching experiences easily available in uplifting and supportive environments that celebrate self-growth. To do that, we bring together communities of independent providers and support them through shared access to beautifully-designed clinical office space, best-in-class technology, and educational opportunities focused on delivering high-impact care to clients.
We’re looking for a mission-driven, compassionate, and detail-oriented team member to support Alma’s client-provider matching program. You’ll work closely with our growing provider community to match prospective clients to the right provider for care. This role will work with inbound clients to help them understand the various care options available through Alma, ultimately connecting prospective clients with providers.This role will report to the Clinical Operations manager within Alma’s Member Operations team.
This is a full-time position located in New York, NY. The Alma team is currently working remotely through August 2021.
What you’ll do
- Guide clients through the process of finding a provider in the Alma community, providing personalized recommendations and connecting them with the right provider
- Maintaining accurate records of client engagement activity to inform product development
- Maintain extensive records on the practice of every provider in the Alma community
- Ensure clients are supported by serving as a resource for questions about therapeutic models and terminology, as well as navigating the therapeutic process, overall
- Collect and maintain data on Alma’s matching service to inform product development, ensuring we are providing the most efficient and effective support possible
Who you are
- You have a B.A in psychology or related mental health field
- You are proactive and diligent - if you notice a problem, you commit to finding a solution
- You have exceptional organizational skills - collecting, organizing, and drawing insights from data is something you feel confident doing
- Your experience in a clinical or healthcare setting has taught you how to effectively communicate with others and handle sensitive information with care
- You have +1 year experience in a customer support role with strong communication skills