Airtable’s mission is to democratize software creation. We’re creating a no-code platform that lets anyone—from marketers to scientists to concert organizers—build software to power their team’s unique workflows.
With a powerful and broad reaching platform like Airtable, partners play an important role in the go to market motion - from reselling Airtable, to managing enterprise implementations and delivering services, to extending the platform through extensions or integrations.
As a Partner Marketing leader, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to launch and scale our global partner program and drive value for our customers through our ecosystem. You will be responsible for designing and delivering partner marketing programs that attract, onboard and support our partners as we scale. You will work closely across our Sales and Partner teams, Marketing and Product to build scalable marketing programs and create measurable channel communications plans that drive success for Airtable and its partners.
What you'll do
- Partner Marketing Strategy and GTM – Work closely with the Partner team to continue to build the Partner program as we scale and expand globally. Define and build marketing programs that will help drive awareness of the partner program, as well as bring these partners on board. Develop demand generation campaigns to create interest from prospective partners. Work closely with the marketing team to bring these programs to life.
- Joint Marketing – Create marketing engagement programs that support revenue targets and drive measurable outcomes. Deliver upon agreed marketing activities including development of joint messaging and collateral, sales readiness tools and customer success stories. Continually track, analyze and optimize program success. Implement metrics to demonstrate ROI against funding and time investments.
- Execution – Be our partner marketing guru. From writing and revising press releases per partner brand standards, to delivering and measuring co-branded email campaigns, you will be responsible for making sure our partner marketing efforts are executed flawlessly and on schedule, and are well represented across all of our marketing programs.
- Scale and grow the team - As the company and our efforts grow, begin to grow the partner marketing team across partner types and regions to ensure coverage and cohesion of marketing programs.
Who you are
- 7+ years partner marketing / partnerships experience, ideally in the enterprise B2B space.
- Strong networker and collaborative relationship builder inside and outside of the organization. Able to bring disparate teams together to do big things
- Strong project management skills, preferably in helping partners launch co-marketing campaigns and programs. You understand the importance of syncing long term, cadence based co-marketing schedules with the business and product efforts of a partnership.
- Creative, resourceful with strong initiative.
- Experience managing a team of partner marketing professionals, ideally across various geographies
- Broad working knowledge of the enterprise SaaS landscape - and category leaders in various areas.
- “Conversationally technical” - you’re comfortable talking integrations and services models.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!