We’re looking for an experienced Associate Creative Director, Web Design to join our Brand Creative team and shape the vision of our web experience now and into the future. As the leader for our Web Creative group you’ll work with a team of skilled web designers, copywriters and other creative practitioners to bring dynamic and performative experiences to life. Additionally, you’ll partner with our Head of Web Strategy & Experiences to set the roadmap to drive impact for the business.
For this role, we’re looking for: an empathetic, fast learner that will quickly understand our business and our evolving needs; a strong collaborator who is skilled at navigating the needs of partners across the business; and a strong creative leader who can balance driving business impact, with inspiring and executing on amazing creativity that continually that sets the bar again and again.
What you'll do
- Drive the visual direction and creative strategy of Airtable.com
- Direct a team of web and interactive designers who will push Airtable's web experience for our customers and potential customers.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, web strategy and development to build systems and standards across visual systems.
- Lead and participate in creative and strategic workshops, brainstorming sessions, creative critiques, and creative team building.
- Collaborate with design leadership to evolve our processes, tools and systems to ensure we’re creating a consistent, unique and inspiring brand experience across every touchpoint.
- Be an active participant in our team and company culture.
- Bring bold thinking and creative ideas to advance our brand and reputation
Who you are
- Have experience in leading creative projects and programs to proven success with a portfolio of case studies to prove it. Track record of success leading creative projects and programs with a portfolio of case studies.
- Possess strong art direction and design skills while performing in a “player coach” capacity.
- Ability to create while navigating ambiguity in a high-growth environment.
- Experience designing for different audiences (B2B, end-users, enterprise)
- You are proactive, clear, and thoughtful in your communication with team members, partners and stakeholders
- 7+ years experience in interactive UI/UX design working in-house and/or at a creative agency
- 2+ years as a people manager for designers in a fast-growing environment
- Strong hybrid skill set of both of visual design sensibility and mastery of ux heuristics – which allows you to move from high-level strategic conversation to pixel-perfection design with ease
- A proven track record of maximizing impact for yourself, your team, and your previous organization as a whole
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!