We are looking for individuals who have deep Airtable experience, enjoy being in consultative creative problem-solving roles, and who are passionate about providing people actionable solutions.
Airtable is on a mission to democratize software creation and empower anyone to “create anything.” Enterprise Technical Support Specialists play a powerful role in our mission by working side by side with Airtable’s amazing Enterprise-plan customers to educate, resolve issues, collaborate on product scenarios, and optimize their most important base designs.
As a member of our Enterprise Technical Support team, you will craft, troubleshoot, and optimize powerful workflows for customers across a wide range of industries and multiple stages of development to help them maximize the value of Airtable within their teams. Each customer has unique needs and you act as their trusted, dedicated resource, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive impact in mission-critical areas of their organization and transform the way they work. You will develop strong relationships with our business partners and work with Customer Success Managers, coordinating every aspect of our support interactions with these customers, from the first contact to final resolution.
You'll also use your unique vantage point into customer preferences, pain points and best practices to identify expansion and workflow optimization. Just like Lego blocks, what our customers build with Airtable is much more than the sum of its parts. No team knows this better than our Enterprise Technical Support Specialists, who act as consultative problem solvers to our largest customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our product.
What you'll do
- Provide targeted customer support at pivotal points in a customer’s lifecycle (ie. new-purchase, expansion opportunity, customer-retention)
- Handle all types of tickets, answering Airtable related questions, ranging from base design to formula creation, and escalating issues when needed.
- Confident handling customer support live (eg. chat or screen share) or asynchronously (eg. email) support for an increasing area of domain expertise to model any kind of workflow, from editorial calendars for major publications to fire truck inventories for fire departments.
- Anticipate customer needs and problems before they surface; develop deep customer intuition to empower Airtable’s customers to achieve their goals.
- Learn about customer’s business priorities and guide them on how to best leverage the Airtable product with consultative high-touch support, scheduled troubleshooting, workflow conversations, base-builds and optimizations, and by answering existing questions with the goal of training the trainer. Partner with Customer Success and Sales to further our customer’s success.
- Proactively surface customer feedback and highlight improvement opportunities to inform Product, Growth, Marketing, and Customer Support initiatives.
Who you are
- A love for Airtable and past experience with the product (personal or professional!)
- You have 2+ years of client management, support or consulting experience, ideally in an enterprise-focused role at a B2B technology company. You have a track record of creating a significant impact for your customers.
- You are an exceptional written and verbal communicator.
- Problem-solving excites you! You dig in to learn the “why” behind the “what.” You thrive in technically complex or nuanced situations.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is energized even when a clear path isn’t laid out for you.
- You enjoy building strong relationships and partnering with a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of customers across varied industries, team-structures, sizes, and lifecycle-stages.
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers
Bonus points if you have...
- A strong interest and familiarity with various productivity tools
- Experience at a small, fast-growing startup
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!